"I was brutish and ignorant; I was like a beast towards you. Nevertheless, I am continually with you, you hold my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Today, I want you to think over this question carefully and answer truthfully:
If the year 2018 was your last year on this earth, what would you spend it doing?
To be honest, we really don't know if this year will be our last or not. We don't know! I hope that you will make the decision to live every single day like it's your last- because for all we know, it could be.
Let's change the way we think this new year. I know many people make goals for themselves, but how many people set spiritual goals for themselves? Here are some suggestions:
- Serve and not be served # of times
- Learn to pray all the time
- Overcome fear/depression/something you've been struggling with
- Be able to take every opportunity without hesitation by the end of the year
- Share your testimony # of times
- Read through the whole Bible
- Grow deeper in faith (this should be something that is happening already, too!)
- Reach out to # of unbelievers
And you don't have to pick one of these- feel free to make up your own!
This week, I highly suggest that you choose for yourself one (or more!) spiritual goal(s), and then to start working towards it. If you finish before the end of this year, set yourself another one! Also, I encourage you to make a list of the things you'd want to do if this year was your last- things for the Kingdom of GOD.
Happy New Year everyone! Don't forget to live like you are LOVED- because you are. ❤️️ ❤️️ ❤️️
"I have said these things to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but take heart;
see full list of posts here
"I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all of my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds."